Resources and documents – adopted texts
Summits of the Heads of State and Government of the Council of Europe
Standing Conference of European Ministers of Education
22nd session - ““Building a more humane and inclusive Europe: role of education policies” - Istanbul, Turkey, 2007
- Resolution on the results and conclusions of completed projects 2003-2006
- Resolution on the 2008-2010 programme of activities
20th Session - "Educational policies for democratic citizenship and social cohesion: challenges and strategies for Europe", Cracow, Poland, 2000
- Declaration on the main theme of 20th session
- Statement on Recent events in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and Serbia
- Resolution on results and conclusions of the completed projects in the 1997-2000 medium-term programme
- Resolution on the activity programme for 2001-03
19th session - “Education 2000: Trends, Common Issues and Priorities for Pan-European Co-operation”, Kristiansand, Norway, 1997
- Resolution 1 on "Trends and common issues in education in Europe: conclusions of Projects that have come to an end"
- Resolution 2 on "Fundamental values, aims and the future role of educational co-operation in the Council of Europe"
- Message to the Committee of Ministers of the CoE
17th session - Vienna, Austria, 1991
- Resolution N°1 on "the European dimension of education: teaming and curriculum content"
- Resolution N°2 on "the work of the Council for cultural co-operation of the Council of Europe"
Informal Conference of Ministers of Education of South—East Europe