- To go and work with a European colleague in his/her country during 5 days and to host his/her colleague in their own country during 5 days in return,
- To produce a common output between the 2 participants (media report, training resource or case study) and to deliver it to the Council of Europe in the following format:
Written product: around 10 pages (15000 characters) and a written summary of 3000 characters.
Audiovisual product: 3 to 12 minutes on DVD and a written summary of 3000 characters.
Media products & Reports should have a summary in one of the official languages of the Council of Europe (English or French).
Training resource & Case study should be in at least one of the official languages of the Council of Europe (English or French)together with a summary of 3000 characters in English or French.
- To disseminate the common output within a media, training school, professional bodies, news room, etc.
- To allow the Council of Europe to publish the Media Work Exchange output on the MARS website
- To complete a survey concerning their experience as participants in MARS programme within 5 days after the exchange.