(en anglais seulement)
The Cultural Heritage Days-campaign in Denmark has a broad and popular approach to cultural heritage. The theme for 2010 is In the Wake of War, giving acces to the many buildings designed to defend the territory – from antiquity to the Cold War.
There will be:
- activities throughout the country, attractive to various kinds of guests and often in places normally closed to the public.
- a booklet on the theme, widely distributed free of charge
- digital, grammarschool-level learning resources, emphasising international perspectives. This will involve interactive and project-oriented use of the material, also after September 2009.
The campaign is communicated to the public through:
- the website www.kulturarvsdage.dk, from mid-August including an activity calendar
- a booklet on the theme
- press and public relations
- possible cooperation with the National Danish Broadcasting Compagny, DR
The many activities are carried out by local cultural institutions, owners and Danish Defence. Heritage Agency of Denmark is responsible for the campaign and the coordination of the activities.
Projet de sensibilisation
5 mai 2010: L'agence du patrimoine du Danemark lance
un vaste site web à
propos du patrimoine culturel danois "1001 histoires sur
le Danemark". Le site est orienté vers l'utilisateur,
ainsi chacun peut contribuer avec ses commentaires,
photos et recommandations.
(suite... - en anglais seulement)