Resolution No. 3 on The organisation of the 6th session of CEMAT
The ministers participating in the fifth session of the conference,
1. wishing to deepen and intensify their co-operation within the framework of the periodical sessions of their conference,
2. welcoming the invitation from the Spanish Government to organise the next session of their conference,
3. instruct their Committee of Senior Officials to make the necessary arrangements in preparation for this session.
4. wish their sixth session to deal mainly with:
i. the final version of the European Regional/Spatial Planning Charter,
ii. either the Mediterranean basin and its role in the North–South European relationship, or the planning of the European coastline,
iii. the future status of the conference, the future work programme and the financial implications.
5. request the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe to place at the disposal of the secretariat of the conference the administrative, operational and technical assistance needed for the organisation of its next session and for the preparatory work of its committees. The choice between the two proposed themes is left to the Committee of Senior Officials.