- Council of Europe anti-torture Committee publishes report on Bulgaria
- Germany needs to improve tools for preventing corruption
- Council of Europe anti-torture Committee publishes reports on Armenia
- Indonesia ratified the Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters as amended by the 2010 Protocol (ETS No. 127)
- Spain ratified the Additional Protocol to the Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine concerning Transplantation of Organs and Tissues of Human Origin (ETS No. 186).
- Spain ratified the Additional Protocol to the Convention on Cybercrime, concerning the criminalisation of acts of a racist and xenophobic nature committed through computer systems (ETS No. 189)
We develop and implement human rights and rule of law standards and activities