8th European Platform of Youth Centres
The European Platform of Youth Centres is organised annually and is a platform for exchange and knowledge sharing among the centres associating to the Council of Europe. It ensures networking amongst centres recognised with the Quality Label and those aspiring to its acquisition.
In 2017 Vormingscentrum Destelheide hosts the 8th Platform meeting from 27 to 29 June 2017.
Objectives of the Platform
- to familiarize and update the participants with the Council of Europe Quality Label for Youth Centres project;
- to update participants with the Council of Europe youth sector developments and associate the youth centres with the programmes of the institution;
- to exchange on management and educational practices in youth centres;
- to support networking and cooperation amongst participants;
- to further develop the Quality Label project.
The Platform will bring together:
- managers and staff members of the youth centres awarded the Quality Label;
- managers and staff of youth centres currently in the process of acquiring the Quality Label or planning to initiate such process;
- managers and staff members of youth centres planning to apply the Quality Label standards without intending to acquire the Quality Label;
- decision-makers planning to establish a youth centre with Council of Europe philosophy and quality standards;
- representatives of national youth ministries who support a selected youth centre and who participate as a tandem;
- selected experts.
Application deadline: 28 April 2017, 13:00 CET