The MediaBox is a communication tool for journalists, participants in the World Forum for Democracy and a number of key representatives. It is a mobile multimedia resource studio which can be used for live radio interviews as well as television interviews.
It is located close next to the hemicycle – which means interviews and recordings can be carried out without logistical constraints.
- Monday 3 November: 2pm – 6.30pm
- Tuesday 4 November: 9am – 6.30pm
- Wednesday 5 November: 9am – 6.30pm
MediaBox recordings are available in a number of formats:
- Files which can be downloaded onto our servers (mpg2, mpg4, mp3, wav);
- Links which can be incorporated into your websites (fichier.wmv + H264).
For any requests, please contact: email@example.com or book a slot on the spot.
All of these facilities are available free of charge. Participants can also use this tool at their press contacts.