21 Jul 2017 16:50:00Venice Commission Strasbourg 21 July 2017
Venice Commission constitutional experts today have determined that attempts by Venezuelan...
20 Jul 2017 11:05:00Secretary General Strasbourg 20 July 2017
Secretary General Thorbjørn Jagland has released the following statement: "Yesterday evening, I...
18 Jul 2017 17:10:00Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings (GRETA) Strasbourg 18 July 2017
The Council of Europe’s expert group against human trafficking (GRETA) has recently published its...
18 Jul 2017 14:52:00Secretary General Strasbourg 18 July 2017
Secretary General Thorbjørn Jagland has sent a letter to the Speaker of the Sejm, Mr Marek...
20 July 2017
- the European Convention for the Protection of Pet Animals (ETS No. 125),
- the Additional Protocol to the Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons (ETS No. 167), and
- the Additional Protocol to the Anti-Doping Convention (ETS No. 188).
18 July 2017
Tunisia acceded to:
- the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (ETS No. 108), and
- the Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, regarding supervisory authorities and transborder data flows (ETS No. 181).