The Council of Europe’s Audiovisual Section provides a wide range of facilities for media professionals covering the activities of the organisation. Fully operational and equipped to meet the needs of all European prime time news slots, our facilities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They are free of charge (except for satellite communications and interpretation services) and available throughout the year.
- For live or recorded production of round table discussions, statements, interviews and debates, hosting up to 4 participants.
- 6 HD remote cameras for web and TV.
- Streaming and Satellite communications.
Booking: +33 (0) 388413500
- For live radio transmissions and audio recordings of discussions, statements, interviews and debates, accommodating up to 5 participants.
- Live interpretation from the original to another language.
- ISDN and telephone.
Booking: +33 (0) 388413320
- For live radio transmissions and audio recordings of discussions, statements, interviews and debates, accommodating up to 3 participants.
- ISDN and telephone line and ear-plug for duplex interviews (REC).
- 3 HD remote cameras (for web and TV) for video and recording of discussions, statements with a teleprompter, interviews and debates of up to 2-3 participants. Skype connections are also possible.
- Live interpretation, from the original to another language.
Booking: +33 (0) 388413320
- ENG crews: Light and mobile camera crews for interviews and coverage of the Council of Europe’s activities.
- Press Point: Stand up position in all the Council of Europe’s buildings, for statements and press interviews.
Editing and audio-video postproduction
- For all listed services (TV Studio, Multimedia, Radio), 4 editing suits and personnel provided to facilitate/do the necessary editing and post-production encoding of audiovisual material.
- Video files via WeTransfer and MyAirBridge.
- Live broadcast (EBU - satellite).
- Copy to any format and support.
- Photo library: more than 280,000 photographs in electronic format, dating back to 1949. Photos concern various situations (news, historical events, graphic illustrations and stock footage). They are available on the audiovisual website and are free of charge for any registered user.
- Photo reportage on request: involving discussions, statements, interviews and debates; ID portraits of civil servants are only allowed in the context of their work.
- Photo shooting studio
- Post-production, editing, photo-stories.
Please specify: name of the requestor, contact details of the person in charge, type of images needed.
Booking: booking requests must arrive at least 72 hours (3 working days) before the event, and are subject to validation. When booking, accurate information regarding the event (official title of the event, full names of participants) is required. Please note that photos will be selected and archived to ensure the continued existence of the Council of Europe’s photo library.