These are training courses for trainers. They consist of five phases of work lasting between 12-18 months including two face-to-face meetings (module A and module B); the Trainer training courses are organised by the Secretariat, and supported by a particular signatory state for the organisation of module B.
On-going Trainer training courses:
- Evaluation and assessment of transversal attitudes, skills and knowledge, Module A(Strasbourg, France-20/10/2015 – 23/10/2015. More information
- Sports and the values and principles of the Council of Europe(2014-2015)
- Respect - Responsible attitudes and behaviour in the virtual social space(2013-2014)
- Sex/sexuality education – Personal development, prevention of discrimination and violence(2013-2014)
- The use of social media for democratic participation(2012 - 2013)
- Education for the prevention of violence in schools(2011-2012)
- Education for the prevention of discrimination(2011-2012)
- Pestalozzi core knowledge, skills and attitudes for all teachers(2010-2011)
- Diversity of World Views and World Knowledge in the Classroom(2010-2011)
The PESTALOZZI Programme is the Council of Europe programme for the professional development of teachers and education actors.