These are training courses for trainers. They consist of five phases of work lasting between 12-18 months including two face-to-face meetings (module A and module B); the Trainer training courses are organised by the Secretariat, and supported by a particular signatory state for the organisation of module B.
New Trainer training courses:
- Evaluation and assessment of transversal attitudes, skills and knowledge, Module A(Strasbourg, France-20/10/2015 – 23/10/2015. Deadline for application: 01/06/2015) More information
- Prevention of crimes against humanity – education for personal development, Module A(Strasbourg, France-15/12/2015 – 18/12/2015. Deadline for application: 01/06/2015)
On going Trainer training courses
Sports and the values and principles of the Council of Europe(2014-2015)
- A Module - 21 to 24 octobre 2014, Strasbourg - France
The Pestalozzi Programme – the Council of Europe’s training and capacity building programme for education professionals – and the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Sport (EPAS) propose to implement a project on how values of the Council of Europe such as tolerance, intercultural understanding, diversity etc. can be promoted in school sport (Physical Education lessons and extra-curricular school sport).
- Description of this trainer training course
- External report
- B Module - 27 to 29 May 2015 - Cyprus
The PESTALOZZI Programme is the Council of Europe programme for the professional development of teachers and education actors.