How to become a partner?
International and European organisations and networks interested in becoming partners of the campaign should fill out the form provided below. The completed form will be reviewed by the campaign secretariat which then will contact the applicant with further details on how to get involved in the movement and consult with the Follow-up Group of the campaign when necessary.
National and local organisations interested in joining the movement can contact their national campaign committee.
Request to join the No Hate Speech Movement
We would like to join the No Hate Speech Movement which aims to reduce hate speech, to promote human rights online and has the following objectives:
- to raise awareness about hate speech online and its risks for democracy and for individual young people;
- to promote media and internet literacy;
- to involve young people in defending human rights, online and offline;
- to mobilise, train and provide a network for online youth activists in human rights;
- to show support and solidarity to the people and groups targeted by hate speech online;
- to advocate for the development of and consensus on European policy instruments combating hate speech;
- to decrease the levels of acceptance of online hate speech.
We commit ourselves to making the campaign visible to our members and participants in respect of the values of the Council of Europe and of the No Hate Speech Movement.