How to apply for vacancies at the Council of Europe
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for our vacancies. Note that we do not accept spontaneous applications or CVs. You must apply for a specific advertised vacancy via our online application form.
- On the page current vacancies click apply.
- Complete the online application following the instructions within. Only applications using this online system will be accepted (if you have any issues, please contact us before the deadline by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All the information in support of your application must be in your online form; no other documents will be accepted and no other additional information will be considered after the deadline of the vacancy notice. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
TIP: Before completing the application form, make sure you read the vacancy notice carefully, and that you meet all the eligibility requirements specified. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will not be shortlisted.
- Applications can be made in French or English only, and must be submitted before the deadline (midnight Central European Time).
- If you can't complete your application in one session, you can save it and come back later. Once it is submitted however you can't make any changes.
TIP: Don't wait until the last moment to submit your application. To fully complete the application form requires some time and we don't want you to miss the deadline