- A Side event organised in co-operation with PACE Committee on Equality and non-discrimination: "Women's mobilization in Europe 2016: What impact on policies?" - Programme
- A debate/training session "How to fight against discrimination and hate speech in the post-truth era" - Programme
- The INGOs will elect the new leadership of their thematic committees at the plenary meeting in Thursday afternoon
- The situation of NGOs in member States will be discussed on Friday morning with reports from the visits to Hungary and Ireland and information about the discussions with NGOs from Cyprus and Turkey
- The Deputy Secretary General and the Deputy Mayor of Strasbourg (tbc) will address the plenary conference at the end of the morning on Friday.
More information and the full programme are available online