types of organisations
Who can apply and what is the eligibility criteria
The EYF supports activities undertaken by the following types of organisations and/or networks:
- international youth NGOs: an international organisation that has members or branches in at least 7 Council of Europe member countries. The head office or seat of the organisation is considered separately to the branches.
- international network of youth NGOs: an international network can be considered as such when it includes at least 7 youth NGOs in 7 different CoE countries. When applying for EYF registration one organisation is considered as the applicant, thus the need for at least 6 other youth NGOs in 6 separate countries, members of CoE.
- regional network of youth NGOs: a regional network has at least 4 and not more than 6 youth NGOs in different CoE member countries. When applying for registration, the applicant organisation will be considered as 1 organisation, thus the need for 3 to 5 other youth NGOs in different CoE member countries.
- national youth NGOs: national level youth organisation in a Council of Europe member state.
- local youth NGOs: local level youth organisation in a Council of Europe member state.