Created in 1987, the European and Mediterranean Major Hazards Agreement (EUR-OPA) is a platform for co-operation between European and Southern Mediterranean countries in the field of major natural and technological disasters. Its field of action covers the knowledge of hazards, risk prevention, risk management, post-crisis analysis and rehabilitation.
- 66th Committee of Permanent Correspondents of EUR-OPA
- 12 June 2015, Paris, France
- 1st Meeting of the Working Group on migrants, asylum seekers and refugees in the context of major risks prevention and management
- 11 June 2015, Paris, France
- Workshop on Presentation of the Toolkit on Disability and disaster preparedness
- 21 May 2015, Brussels, Belgium