Commissioner Muižnieks urges Italian Parliament to adopt a law on torture which is fully compliant with international human rights standardsStrasbourg 21/06/2017
In a letter addressed to the Italian Parliament published today, Commissioner Muižnieks welcomes...
“The right to family reunification is a fundamental part of the right to family life, which is...
Sarajevo/Banja Luka 16/06/2017
“Deeply ingrained ethnic divisions and lack of a common vision of reconciliation and development...
- 21/06/2017, Letter to the Italian Parliament concerning the Bill introducing the crime of torture in the Penal Code
- 19/06/2017, Issue Paper on Family reunification
- 31/05/2017, 1st quarterly activity report 2017 (1 January to 31 March)
- 24/05/2017, Letter to the Deputy Head of the Administration of the President of Ukraine to revise the anti-corruption legislation
- 16/05/2017, Letter to the President of the Italian Senate on the protection of children’s rights in the justice system
- Public service broadcasting under threat in Europe
- The Shrinking Space for Human Rights Organisations
- Access to registered same-sex partnerships: it’s a question of equality
- High time for states to invest in alternatives to migrant detention
- National human rights structures: protecting human rights while countering terrorism
- 28/06 - Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly Debate on Migration and Refugees (Strasbourg)
- 06-07/07 - Visit to Luxembourg