Slovenia: Parliament must ensure that legislative reform on migrants complies with human rights obligationsStrasbourg 17/01/2017
“Slovenian parliamentarians should reject amendments to the Aliens Act that are contrary to...
Belgium urged not to resume detention of migrant children and to expand alternatives to immigration detention for families with childrenStrasbourg 19/12/2016
In a letter addressed to the Secretary of State for Migration and Asylum of Belgium, Mr Theo...
“Latvia has achieved considerable progress in adopting legislation and policies which comply with...
- 17/01/2017, letter to the President of the National Assembly of Slovenia concenrning amendments to the Aliens Act
- 19/12/2016, Letter to the Secretary of State for Migration and Asylum of Belgium, concerning the detention of migrant children
- 13/12/2016, Report on Latvia
- 02/12/2016, Memorandum on the human rights implications of anti-terrorism operations in the South-Eastern Turkey
- 29/11/2016, Letter to the Minister of the Interior and Kingdom Relations and the Minister of Security and Justice of the Netherlands
- 28/11/2016, Third party intervention Bagirov versus Azerbaijan
- National human rights structures: protecting human rights while countering terrorism
- Migrants in limbo in Europe have the right to live in dignity
- Why remembering the Holocaust is a human rights imperative
- No violence against children is acceptable, all violence is preventable
- Human rights defenders’ work is vital for redress to victims of enforced disappearance
- 18-20/01 - Visit to Monaco
- 23-25/01 - Parliamentary Assembly session
- 26-27/01 - Mission to Geneva