Five conferences have been organised or co-organised by the CAHDI:
- International courts and tribunals – the challenges ahead (London, 6-7 October 2008);
- Activities relating to the International Criminal Court – the Council of Europe and the International Criminal Court;
- The Judge and International custom (Paris, 21 September 2012);
- Immunity ratione materiae of State officials from foreign criminal jurisdiction (Strasbourg, 21 March 2014);
- The legal aspects of the role of the host State of international organisations (The Hague, 19 September 2014).