Respecting the human rights of persons with psychosocial and intellectual disabilities: an obligation not yet fully understoodStrasbourg 24/08/2017
The human rights of persons with disabilities is one of the areas I have taken up most frequently...
On the occasion of today’s commemoration of the “Pharrajimos’, the Roma genocide, I call on...
Human enslavement and the slave trade were appalling tragedies in the history of humanity which...
- 17/07/2017, Letter to the French Senate concerning counter-terrorism measures
- 13/07/2017, Third party intervention on ECODEFENCE and others v. Russia and 48 other applications concerning the "Law on Foreign Agents"
- 11/07/2017, Report on Slovenia
- 21/06/2017, Letter to the Italian Parliament concerning the Bill introducing the crime of torture in the Penal Code
- 19/06/2017, Issue Paper on Family reunification
- Respecting the human rights of persons with psychosocial and intellectual disabilities: an obligation not yet fully understood
- Afrophobia: Europe should confront this legacy of colonialism and the slave trade
- Public service broadcasting under threat in Europe
- The Shrinking Space for Human Rights Organisations